4 Mar: Strike Force Kargas

During a time of relative peace, certain factions within the Klingon Empire have taken it upon themselves to seek out enemies new and old to satisfy their lust for battle. One such faction is the House of Telok, a formerly minor house, which has managed to assemble a considerable powerbase. Telok has cut all ties with the High Council and launched a first strike against the Federation. Though the initial assault was repelled and war averted, but there's no telling where Telok might strike next.

The Klingon High Council has tasked Strike Force Kargas with hunting down this rogue house and bringing the traitors to justice. As Kargas gears up for battle once again, their ranks swell with newly assigned ships and officers from around the Empire, come to fight for honor and a place in Sto'vo'kor.

--

When: Saturday, 4 March @ all day
Introductions @ alpha
Recon Patrol @ alpha+1
Induction & Bat'leth Tournament @ beta
First Strike @ gamma

Where: Forward Operating Base: Kargas (Klingon Fleet Starbase)

What: An Intro to KDF RP

OOC point of contact: any admin/moderator

--

This is the first in a new ongoing series of KDF-focused RP events for Strike Force Kargas. Beginning in March, SFK will host one full day of RP each month. Each "SFK Day" will consist of opportunities for Argo members to introduce new KDF alts to the fleet, at least two organized events, and plenty of murder, mayhem, and bloodwine to go around.

Specifics of what'll be happening at what times throughout the day will be added to this post as the date approaches.

Click here for IC and OOC information about Strike Force Kargas.
8 Likes
I might have a KDF Officer to induct into the Task Force.
Good news! It's also double-XP weekend! There's never been a better time to roll a Klingon!
1 Like
Bump! This is tomorrow, all day! OP updated with event times.
2 Likes
I'll try and stop by during the day, I got family over for the weekend.
I can bring Fiera back, but I do not plan to leave the fleet I am in, as SFK, has not done anything or advanced in a long while.
This is today!