9th & 10th of MAY: Terix Blockade Court Martial

VADM Rilem wrote:
Based on the incident at Terix II, I want to push forward with a judicial court Martial hearings for ... CAPT Emery Quint, and CAPT Lauren Varley for Article 29: Failure to Obey a Direct Order or Regulation. Starfleet Command has waved their jurisdiction to hold the trial at Starfleet Command level and have given the Fleet jurisdiction to do so.

From: Approval of Court Martial Proceedings (Related to Terix II Incident)

--

When:
Day 1
Mon, May 9
9PM Eastern
Day 2
Tue, May 10
9PM Eastern

Where: TBD

What: Dramatic Court Action!

OOC point of contact: @evenrue

--
4 Likes

MON, MAY 9: DAY 1

• PROSECUTOR'S opening statement (5m or less, you are encouraged to pretype)
  • DEFENDER'S opening statement (5m or less, you are encouraged to pretype)
  • PROSECUTION'S case: present arguments, call for testimonials, etc. The defense and judiciary representatives will be provided opportunities to cross-examine as necessary. (50m or less)

TUE, MAY 10: DAY 2

• DEFENSE'S case: present arguments, call for testimonials, etc. The prosecution and judiciary representatives will be provided opportunities to cross-examine as necessary. (50m or less)
  • PROSECUTOR'S closing statement (5m or less, you are encouraged to pretype)
  • DEFENDER'S closing statement (5m or less, you are encouraged to pretype)
  • Recess (20m)
  • Judge's pronouncement

--

ROLES

ACCUSED / DEFENDANTS
CAPT Lauren Varley (@asd886)
CAPT Emery Quint (@jorathedarnasse)

PROSECUTION
CMDR Esca Aloran (primary) (@dandin384)
ENS Harris Brecken (assist) (@casepoint)

DEFENSE
CAPT Drak Tyranthor (primary) (@tyranthor)
LCDR Caspius (assist) (@lusipurr#2374)

JUDICIARY
CAPT Veck (primary) (@ompgaming1)
10 Likes
-- IMPORTANT UPDATE --

Due to last minute real-life-doesn't-care-about-RP issues, we've had to adjust the schedule a bit. All times in this thread have been updated to the accurate dates.

The new Day 1 date is Mon, May 9th at 9PM Eastern.
The new Day 2 date is Tue, May 10th at 9PM Eastern.

Very sorry for any inconveniences.
1 Like
This is tonight and tomorrow, all!

We will most likely be using a ship bridge for it, even though it is ICly on DS13.
1 Like
As we get within an hour of this, we need to find someone who will very likely be around for the whole event and has a "standard" bridge. Start inviting participants and lurkers alike. We'll start in the crew lounge area like we did the last one. I would ship host but I will likely be joining right at staert time.

Thanks.
3 Likes
I'll be there both nights but may have to log out early tonight because I have a final at 8 am tomorrow and will be late Tuesday night because of work.
Also! As a note for both prosecutors and defendants Taev has already leaked information relevant to the bombardment of the Free Terix outposts. You may get this information by PMing me. I will try to be in-game as much as possible for the trial. You've also got a spy from the Terix government in the DS13 brig you can talk to who will give information.
I will be online before, for the duration, and after, and I use a standard bridge (Blaze or Gamma). I would be happy to play host.
I will attempt to be there for the opening night though I will be late if i make it. Tomorrow however I should be there on time unless something comes up.