MON, MAY 9: DAY 1
- PROSECUTOR'S opening statement (5m or less, you are encouraged to pretype)
- DEFENDER'S opening statement (5m or less, you are encouraged to pretype)
- PROSECUTION'S case: present arguments, call for testimonials, etc. The defense and judiciary representatives will be provided opportunities to cross-examine as necessary. (50m or less)
|TUE, MAY 10: DAY 2|
- DEFENSE'S case: present arguments, call for testimonials, etc. The prosecution and judiciary representatives will be provided opportunities to cross-examine as necessary. (50m or less)
- PROSECUTOR'S closing statement (5m or less, you are encouraged to pretype)
- DEFENDER'S closing statement (5m or less, you are encouraged to pretype)
- Recess (20m)
- Judge's pronouncement
ACCUSED / DEFENDANTS
CAPT Lauren Varley (@asd886)
CAPT Emery Quint (@jorathedarnasse)
CMDR Esca Aloran (primary) (@dandin384)
ENS Harris Brecken (assist) (@casepoint)
CAPT Drak Tyranthor (primary) (@tyranthor)
LCDR Caspius (assist) (@lusipurr#2374)
CAPT Veck (primary) (@ompgaming1)
-- IMPORTANT UPDATE --
Due to last minute real-life-doesn't-care-about-RP issues, we've had to adjust the schedule a bit. All times in this thread have been updated to the accurate dates.
The new Day 1 date is Mon, May 9th at 9PM Eastern.
The new Day 2 date is Tue, May 10th at 9PM Eastern.
Very sorry for any inconveniences.
This is tonight and tomorrow, all!
We will most likely be using a ship bridge for it, even though it is ICly on DS13.
As we get within an hour of this, we need to find someone who will very likely be around for the whole event and has a "standard" bridge. Start inviting participants and lurkers alike. We'll start in the crew lounge area like we did the last one. I would ship host but I will likely be joining right at staert time.
I'll be there both nights but may have to log out early tonight because I have a final at 8 am tomorrow and will be late Tuesday night because of work.
Also! As a note for both prosecutors and defendants Taev has already leaked information relevant to the bombardment of the Free Terix outposts. You may get this information by PMing me. I will try to be in-game as much as possible for the trial. You've also got a spy from the Terix government in the DS13 brig you can talk to who will give information.
I will be online before, for the duration, and after, and I use a standard bridge (Blaze or Gamma). I would be happy to play host.
I will attempt to be there for the opening night though I will be late if i make it. Tomorrow however I should be there on time unless something comes up.