AAR: Bear-ly Escaped

Stardate:
Filed By:
LT Tzedek, Alariya
Clearance:

LOCATION Starbase 13

MISSION Survive

OUTCOME A bear aboard Starbase 13 was successfully sedated and transported to quarantiene.

KEY PERSONNEL

• Medical Cadet Gha’karr
  • CAPT Morton
  • Mr. Polar Bear

NARRATIVE While at the Main Deck bar aboard Starbase 13, I heard a loud banging. CAPT Morton instructed me to investigate and followed along. I saw a large white, what I later learned was called a Polar Bear, pawing at the fish tank below the bar. I verbally challenged the bear, at which time it became violent and charged me, knocking me to the floor. The bear appeared intoxicated as, after charging me, it fell asleep on me. Security was called by CAPT Morton, who then proceeded to pet the bear. Security was going to stun the bear, but the CAPT interceded. Medical Cadet Gha’karr sedated the bear with a hypo spray at which point the bear was pulled off me enough to allow me to extricate myself. The bear was beamed to a holding cell.

RECOMMENDATION Bear should be charged with assault on a Starfleet officer, and person responsible for bringing said bear aboard should be officially reprimanded.

RECOGNITION Cadet Gha’karr is to be commended for his timely administration of sedative to Mr. Bear. CPT Morton should be retrained in appropriate touching and handling of unconscious aggressors.

OOC Alariya has never seen a bear, and is still under the impression that bears are self aware and can control their actions rationally…

5 Likes