SB151.png
Starbase 151
Security Level 2 - Confidential

FILED BY: Tabadi Mysti

SUBMITTED: 94055

AAR: Meeting with Councillor Lagos
OSN.png
Orion Space Navy

MISSION: Establish ally within the High Council and build support for OSN independence.

OUTCOME: Open trade channels are opened; criteria established for achieving open support within the High Council.

KEY PERSONNEL:
Tabadi Mysti
Captain Egzo
Lieutenant B'Atar
Xers'Kahz

NARRATIVE: Accompanied by representatives from our allied KDF task force; I proceeded to meet with Councillor Lagos per our pre-arranged invitation to join him at the Winter Solstice Bat'leth Tournament on Forcas. The Councillor was welcoming and hospitable, and did not mince his words.

No effort was made to sugar coat the currently favorable position of the Syndicate as an ally to the Empire and whilst we are not officially in direct conflict with them; it is also no secret that we are no allies of theirs at present. Our position was further weakened by the show of force against us by the Branded Lady which saw the destruction of the Narris II shipyards.

That said, the Councillor was also very forthcoming in the growing distaste for the Syndicate that he appears to share with other members of the High Council; a fact which can - and will - work in our favour. Though his ultimate ruling was less than ideal, it would be unreasonable to have expected anything more than the outcome we received. The Councillor was above all - fair, and considered testimony from all parties before presenting his decision.

RECOMMENDATION: The Councillor made it clear that to earn his voice on the High Council, the OSN must do one thing, and one thing only; defeat the Branded Lady. When we collapse her organization and end the threat she represents to all our brothers and sisters of Orion blood; then we shall have his voice, and with it - our allied independence.

Whilst our efforts against the Branded Lady continue apace, it is further recommended that this new trade agreement is utilized to it's full extent not only in supporting our campaign, but bolstering the offered relationship with our new ally.

OOC: This is the outcome of the Friends in High Places event. If I've unintentionally misrepresented your character's actions, misspelled their names, got their rank incorrect, et cetera, please send me a PM over enjin and I'll make the necessary edits.
4 Likes