Appointment Requests

Stardate:
Filed By:
LCDR Often

Type of Appointment Requested:

Medical Assessment / Physical

If you can provide some parameters regarding your availability, please do so here:
Monday Gamma +2, Delta Tues. NA, Weds.-Fri. Gamma +2, Delta, Sat.-Sun. Beta, Gamma (usually)
Any additional remarks:

Stardate:
Filed By:
CAPT Meadows, Rebecca

If you can provide some parameters regarding your availability, please do so here:
Weekdays, Alpha/early Beta. Weekends more flexible

Any additional remarks:
Pursuant to Starfleet regulations regarding new transfers, I am seeking the necessary fleet physician assessments (first medical, then psychological at a later date) required to uphold the spirit of G.O. 39. I am, however, unaware of any specific health issues that would affect my ability to carry out my duties at this time, and so anticipate a smooth process.

3 Likes

To: CAPT Meadows (@FruitOfTheLum)
Subj: Medical Assessment/Physical

Captain,

I’ve scheduled you for your Medical Assessment at Beta today, please let me know if there’s any schedule changes required.

//SIGNED//
Jodi Izly
Lieutenant Junior Grade Station Nurse Practitioner,
Deep Space 13

3 Likes
Stardate:
Filed By:
CAPT. Meadows, Rebecca

Mental Health Assessment

Weekdays, Alpha/early Beta ((not this Friday 11 November, though)). Weekends more flexible.

Any additional remarks:
Pursuant to Starfleet regulations regarding new transfers, I am seeking the necessary fleet psychological assessment required to uphold the spirit of G.O. 39.

I have no immediate mental health complaints. My agoraphobia - first diagnosed while at Starfleet Academy - is on record, but has proved manageable in recent years and has not caused significant distress for some time. I received counselling after the loss of my former captain some years ago, but have not required such since.

1 Like

To: CAPT Meadows
Subj: Your appointment with Counselor Sedai

Hi, Captain.

I was able to set up an appointment for you! You should be able to see the details on your calendar now.

//SIGNED//
ENS Caissa
Scheduling Maven
DS13 Counseling

1 Like
Stardate:
Filed By:
CAPT Meadows, Rebecca

Starship Readiness

Weekdays: Alpha/early Beta. Weekends more flexible.

Any additional remarks:
While I have now completed my physical and psychological assessments following my transfer to the 38th Fleet (the report from the latter is still pending), it is required to submit the starship under my command - USS Vincennes - for a readiness inspection before full duties can commence.

Vincennes is a Galaxy-class starship which recently underwent her second 20-year refit just prior to reassignment to the 38th Fleet. Myself and my chief engineer have since evaluated the work of Earth Spacedock’s engineers, corrected a few mistakes and made some improvements, and we both now anticipate that a fleet assessment should be passed without incident.

2 Likes
Stardate:
Filed By:
LT Ansha Bast Wind-People

Late Beta shift or early Gamma shift

Any additional remarks:
See “Found Uncataloged Xenomorph Report filed by LCDR Vakmar Singe, MD, Chief Medical Officer, USS Kyiv, NSS-84938, Starfleet” for physiological information.
Found Uncataloged Xenomorph Report filed by LCDR Vamar Singe

To:CAPT Meadows, Rebecca (@FruitOfTheLum)
Subj: Ship Readiness Inspection

Captain, please be advised that your Starship readiness inspection is scheduled for this Sunday Stardate 98886.2 (Sunday November 20th) at Alpha Shift. If this time does not work for you please let me know and we can reschedule!

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Commander T’Pemi Carter
Acting Chief Engineer
Deep Space Thirteen

2 Likes

To: LT CMDR Carter, T’Pemi (@siskofan1991)
Subj: RE: Ship Readiness Inspection

Thank you for your response Commander; Vincennes is scheduled to be in the vicinity around that stardate, so that is ideal timing. I look forward to meeting you then.

//SIGNED//
Rebecca Anne Meadows
Commanding Officer,
USS Vincennes

2 Likes

To: LT Ansha
Subj: Medical Appointment

Apologies for taking so long to get back to you Lieutenant, we have a large opening at Gamma+1.5 and onwards we can grab you at. Feel free to come down to Sickbay in Medical and we’ll get you sorted out.

//SIGNED//
Jodi Izly
Lieutenant Junior Grade Nurse Practitioner,
Deep Space 13

//ATTACHMENT// filename.ext

1 Like
Stardate:
Filed By:
LT Wind-People, Ansha Bast

Baseline Psychological Assessment (( @Katriel ))

I am available Beta and Gamma shifts

Any additional remarks:
For physiological and psychological parameters please see https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cOJya8jEBBH-gVovfySopOfCJuPJnnl_qhRl8qt33DE/edit?usp=sharing.

Stardate:
Filed By:
LTJG Sovum, Veneela

Type of Appointment Requested: Medical Assessment

If you can provide some parameters regarding your availability, please do so here: Beta-Gamma Sunday-Christmas eve

Any additional remarks:

Been having trouble staying asleep following a few field deployments in the war, was injured with a deep puncture wound in the right rib cage on one such deployment, and would like to followup and ensure healthy recovery is either ongoing or has completed.

3 Likes

To: LT Wind-People
Subj: Your appointment with Counselor Sedai

Hi, Lieutenant

I was able to set up an appointment for you for this upcoming Monday. You should be able to see the details on your calendar now.

//SIGNED//
ENS Caissa
Scheduling Maven
DS13 Counseling

1 Like
Stardate:
Filed By:
CMDR Na'Toth Salene

Type of Appointment Requested: Starship Readiness Re-Inspection.

If you can provide some parameters regarding your availability, please do so here: Weekdays: Zeta/Alpha/Beta/Gamma time slots; Weekends: Zeta/Alpha/Beta/Gamma time slots. (currently stuck in a hotel so got nothing better to do for now.)

Any additional remarks: Soyuz-Class Starship. Recently returned from an extended exploration mission, the vessels seems the worse for wear. Request inspection for recommendation for either overhaul or decommissioning.

To: CMDR Na’Toth Salene ( @Biska )
CC:
Subj: Re: Starship Readiness Re-Inspection

Commander,
Please be advised that your ship inspection has been scheduled for this coming Tuesday (January 3rd) at the start of Alpha Shift. If this time does not work for you please get in touch and we can reschedule.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Commander T’Pemi Carter
Acting Chief Engineer
Deep Space Thirteen

2 Likes
Stardate:
Filed By:
Uhlan Wilminuo, Timeer

Type of Appointment Requested: Baseline Medical Assessment

If you can provide some parameters regarding your availability, please do so here: I’m available during Gamma, Delta Times. Except on Tuesday and Saturday

Any additional remarks: N/a

2 Likes

To: Uhlan Wilminuo, Timeer (@Juice )
CC:
Subj: Baseline Medical Exam Request

Uhlan,

Thanks for waiting! Your appointment has been scheduled for Gamma + 2 this evening.

//SIGNED//
LT Victor Castillo
Medical Officer, Deep Space 13
38th Fleet ‘Argo

OOC Please let me know if this time doesn’t work for you and we’ll reschedule!

Stardate:
Filed By:
CAPT Cochrane, Rachel

If you can provide some parameters regarding your availability, please do so here: Available around Beta through Delta Shifts - preferably at least hour past Beta shift though.

Any additional remarks: None

To: CAPT Cochrane, Rachel (@Thrawn215)
CC: LT Castillo
Subj: Medical Assessment / Physical

Good Afternoon,

My sincerest of apologies for the delay in reply. We have you scheduled for tomorrow, 14 January, at Beta+2. See you there.
Have a good day.

//SIGNED//
ENS Gha’Kahrr
DS13
Medical Student

((OOC: Let me know if this works for you or not. If not, I’ll be more than happy to find a batter time for you.))

3 Likes
Stardate:
Filed By:
Uhlan Wilminuo, Timeer

Type of Appointment Requested: Baseline Psychological Assessment

If you can provide some parameters regarding your availability, please do so here: Beta Gamma Delta Except on Saturday’s and Sunday’s Also Thursdays.

Any additional remarks: N/a