Character Theme Songs

Zel'drith Quen'fhoz/ U.S.S. Praxis Theme
Theme for Cap'n Buchanan and his Crew.
Bump for new new people that won't have seen this wonderful thread.

When one bumps, another shall fill! ... I think Rix is mostly like this, not smooth like the original, but strange, spacey and funny. Thinking he's smooth, but nope.

Juventa feat. Kelly Sweet - Superhuman (Culture Code Remix)

Hanabi's theme. Musical only. I have quite a few for her, but for some reason I really like the sound of this.
Tabitha Caine

That gentle implacability, building oh so slowly to violence and crescendo and then ..... peace. Calm. Blank. Never changing tempo. Never relenting.
1 Like
This just reared its head in the which actor would play your character thread. I thought of Vissa and I thought of Cameron Diaz in Charlie's Angels and this just seems to fit!
I think for Kero it would have to be this one:
I quite like this for Mrian.
1 Like

This is Mew's combat music XD
And one for Rosie McCaffrey, for those of you who have been reading frost in Arkansas
For Robin.
For Kozath:

Thea Morrigan

Vanos Nexa

Ariel Cash

Jade T'Kana

Vatka's theme song

And the one for VICCI
1 Like
Erika's theme

And translations for anyone who desires
Osi's met a lot of different people and has been welcomed by them, but has always had to run off away. He's also quirked, and doesn't always make sense. He usually tries to learn the others languages to be welcomed as well.

He has his upbeat moments, and he's lived a fast paced life, and it usually has a more serious undertone.

Finally, of course, how could it not be:
2 Likes
So I am going to redo Rix.

Rix is a very hyper active man. He's head is full of strange thoughts, but it's generally very happy, hyper active and electronic. That's why this fits so well and I enjoy it a lot. It's a great way to make audio out of his thought process.
1 Like
I think it's about time Shug got a new theme.