Stardate 93870.5
Security Level 1
TO CMDR Everhart, CMDR Mandra
CC CMDR Caspius
FROM CAPT Thiessen
SUBJ. Designation 'Sacha' Assistance
4OB3P0J.png

Commanders,

A woman by the name of Sacha was referred to me this afternoon by Counselor Konieczko. This woman is, in fact, an android who was formerly in service to Starfleet. She was presumed lost aboard the USS Helen in the Romulan Neutral Zone two decades ago. Strangely enough, she has now ended up on our station with no memory of the passing span of time.

As she is an android and not organic, I'm hoping that perhaps Commander Mandra's skills might be put to use in helping us determine this potential officer's status, her lost time, and if she's still able to serve. While I will be contacting Commander with specifics about this given its odd nature, it's important we get her reviewed and figured out. It will help us determine how to proceed. If you have any officers specifically skilled with androids, all the better.

For the moment she will be only permitted in public areas and has replicator and computer access restricted, due to the mysterious circumstances surrounding her disappearance. I have however requisitioned temporary housing for her if she needs it, and she's been notified that someone will be contacting her.

We have a mystery to solve. If we can get this woman back in service and cleared, all the better.

//SIGNED//
Captain Tau Thiessen
Commanding Officer, Deep Space Thirteen
7 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 93871.2
Security Level 1
TO CAPT Thiessen
CC CMDR Caspius, CMDR Everhart
FROM CMDR Mandra
SUBJ. Re: Designation 'Sacha' Assistance
4OB3P0J.png

Captain, if you have more specific to offer as your message implies, please send it my way. I can look into assigning a team to look into this with Cmdr Everhart's approval.

//SIGNED//
Commander Alina Mandra
Assistant Chief of Sciences, Deep Space Thirteen
2 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 93871.1
Security Level 1
TO CMDR Everhart, CMDR Mandra
CC CMDR Sivath, CMDR Caspius
FROM CAPT Thiessen
SUBJ. Re: Designation 'Sacha' Assistance
4OB3P0J.png

Commander,

I'm afraid at this moment I don't have further information about the unit outside of what's available from her old service record. What I can direct you to is an AAR I've received from Engineering.

This Sacha is remaining in public areas currently and I'm afraid I'm back in my office for the evening. She should be easily traceable though, and is very amicable if you'd like to talk.

//SIGNED//

Captain Tau Thiessen
Commanding Officer, Deep Space Thirteen
3 Likes
4OB3P0J.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO CAPT Thiessen; CMDR Mandra
CC CMDR Caspius
FROM CMDR Everhart

SUBJ RE: Designation 'Sacha' Assistance

Commander Mandra is well suited to this endeavor. She has my full approval and the backing of the department for any resources she'll need.

//SIGNED//
Commander Everhart
Chief Science Officer, Deep Space 13
2 Likes