Dromatar Update

To: AMB Perim (( @kermit ))
CC: LT Khet (( @Sophist ))
Subj: Preliminary Report - Dromatar

Ambassador,

Attached is the preliminary report from Dromatar. Information has been extremely slow to come by. We’re not sure if this is the typical pattern, or if we’re being intentionally ignored. All of what we have so far is from minor governmental officials not related to their diplomatic officers or third parties not in the government at all.

We’re working on one lead at the moment, but we’re requesting some guidance on how deep you want us to dig.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Junior Grade Ulrich Stern
Starfleet Attaché,
Diplomatic Corps

//ATTACHMENT// Dromatar Report

3 Likes

To: LTJG Stern @Aev
CC: LT Khet @Sophist
Subj: RE: Preliminary Report - Dromatar

First of all Lieutenants, good work so far. I know Dromatar is not exactly the most riveting place to be assigned.

That said, I am rather concerned by the involvement of this third party. Our information previously did not indicate that a corporation would have enough interest in the planet to bother trying to dissuade two Starfleet officers from gathering information. Quite the opposite, actually, I’d have expected most private businesses to prefer closer ties with the Federation.

It’s probably best not to pester the government directly further, if they’ve been less than receptive, at least until/unless we have something of note to present to them. My instinct says that if you can find out exactly what benefit Entozoom is receiving from the “status quo” that they would not have gotten under the previous government, or with the Federation, that may point us in the right direction.

If that and your current lead don’t provide you with anything new, we’ll probably wrap up the mission and bring you home.

Good luck!

//SIGNED//
Neema Perim
Federation Ambassador

4 Likes

To: AMB Perim
CC: LT Khet
Subj: RE: Preliminary Report - Dromatar

Understood Ambassador. We’ll keep you updated.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Junior Grade Ulrich Stern
Starfleet Attaché,
Diplomatic Corps

4 Likes