Letter of Reprimand - Mirazuni

To: CAPT Mirazuni, A. @Sam
CC: @38th.JAG; @38th.Command;
Subj: Letter of Reprimand

Captain Mirazuni,

Your conduct on the bridge of the Dauntless, combined with previous disciplinary records, serves as sufficient grounds to move forward with formal discipline. As such, after the aforementioned review of the attached adjutant’s report and additional investigation of your service record, this command has elected to charge you with one (1) count of Conduct Unbecoming an Officer of the Federation.

The following disciplinary actions will be taken:

1. You are hereby placed on probationary status pending a Command Observation. This observation will be carried out by myself, Admiral Bishop, or Captain Morton. A unsatisfactory observation will result in immediate reassignment.

2. You will audit the Starfleet Academy course ‘Introduction to Officer Etiquette’ and must pass the resulting assessment. Failure will result in immediate reassignment.

3. This notice will be permanently attached to your Starfleet personnel file and made available for review by any future promotions boards, awards committees, or superior officers to whom an understanding of your service record is relevant.

Your actions have jeopardized your standing and reputation within the Federation and potentially the standing and reputation of the Federation within the galactic community. You are strongly advised to consider the implications of your actions, and to understand that further violations may endanger your career in Starfleet.

You have 48 hours to acknowledge receipt and understanding, or to dispute the claims by filing a request for trial by court martial. If you request court martial, limits on the severity of punishment are waived, and if found guilty, you may be subject to severe disciplinary actions such as demotion, discharge from Starfleet service, or incarceration.

//SIGNED//
Vice Admiral Aluk
Commanding Officer,
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

//ATTACHMENT// Reprimand - 97605.6
//ATTACHMENT// Adjutant Report

7 Likes

To: @38th.JAG
CC: ~~
Subj: RE: Letter of Reprimand

To whom it may concern,

I would like to speak to a representative to discuss my options. As I have been given a deadline to respond, I would appreciate if I could speak with someone soon.

Thank you,

//SIGNED//
Captain Mirazuni Ayesha, M.D.
Commanding Officer, USS Endeavour
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

5 Likes

To: CAPT Mirazuni

Captain Mirazuni,

I’ve been assigned as your representative for this incident and all pertaining matters. You have the right to refuse to answer any questions or to discuss your case without counsel present.

Please stop by my office at your convenience. If you’re unable to return to DS13 within the 48-hour timeframe, we can arrange a holocall or obtain an extension.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Merrick Stray
38th Fleet Judge Advocate

6 Likes

To: @38th.Command

Fleet Command Staff,

In reviewing the documentation of this reprimand, an irregularity has been discovered. The Fleet Adjutant, while interviewing the accused, failed to disclose that the accused was the subject of the investigation being discussed.

While Captain Mirazuni has elected not to dispute the charges, this failure infringes upon the rights of the accused and jeopardizes the case against her. In the capacity of defense counsel and Fleet JAG Staff, both, I strongly urge command to consider the legal and ethical ramifications of such an error and take steps to prevent its recurrence.

Thank you.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Merrick Stray
38th Fleet Judge Advocate

4 Likes

To: @38th.Command; @38th.JAG
CC: ~~

Acknowledged.

//SIGNED//
Captain Mirazuni Ayesha, M.D.
Commanding Officer, USS Endeavour