To: Captain Mirazuni From: RADM Quint

To: CAPT A. Mirazuni
CC:
Subj: Results of review

The inquiries have concluded and as such the following is in place:

1-Per General Order 26: The Subordinate Officers will not face disciplinary action from the violations of either General Order 1, or General Order 2.

2-You will be considered as receiving an Official Written Reprimand.

3-You are returned to active duty and will return to your post forthwith.

As a Starfleet Captain, you are held to a standard of decision making and conduct. I find these lacking in this incident and they will be corrected. A Captain is allowed a great degree of autonomy in the field, the only way that remains a functioning arrangement is if that Captain shows good and proper judgement and self-control. To even passively entertain the idea of gassing anyone, let alone Federation civilians you are sworn to protect, is unacceptable. Your handling of General Order 2 is lacking as far as this office is concerned. Also be advised in so far as your handling of General Order 1, this office also considers that lacking as well.

Aside from the letter of reprimand, you will review the articles: “Conduct of Officers” and “Ethical Command”

I understand you are a green Captain and learning your footing. Let me be clear, where you put your feet in this case, was the wrong place to stand.

//SIGNED//
RADM Emery Quint
Fleet Commanding Officer
38’th Fleet ‘Argo’

6 Likes

To: LT Stray, M (@kermit)
CC: ~~
Subj: FWD: Results of Review

Lieutenant Stray,

I do not know where Command got the idea that I was “gassing” civilians.

Whilst I would like to protest this, I am quite frankly too fatigued to take this further, unless you feel that I have certain grounds for a protest.

In any case, I thank you for your representation. You have been of great help to me.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Captain Mirazuni Ayesha, M.D.
Commanding Officer, USS Endeavour
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

2 Likes