Dump your spoils here.
1 Like
I want an Abraham Lincoln costume.
1 Like
wrote:
I want an Abraham Lincoln costume.

Hold up. What?
*Is planning to steal the Hat.*
You know that planet from TOS wot had Lincoln on it?
We're going back there.
You'll see.
1 Like
Ok... that's going to generate more paperwork...
A lot more paperwork.
On the other hand, it lets them use M.B. without having to worry about Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly.
I Squeed.

8WQSmoD.png

And actually voiced too...though from episodes.
Finally got some Archer love.
4 Likes
I will not confirm or deny reports of the behaviour known as 'squeeing' having occurred.
However... it was bloody awesome to fight alongside most of the Starships Enterprise, Voyager, the Defiant, and the Discovery. My only complaint is the fact that the B and C were missing, but they wouldn't have had any suitable lines for them.
So, if the battle is good vs evil and Nimitz has the war crimes rep...does that mean if he were on my team, it's an automatic loss? :rotfl:
New Seven hairstyles in the tailor, including "Long Wavy" for both male and female characters; not sure if that's a spoiler or not.
3 Likes
Advocate of good D'Kera Mandukaaaaare they sure about this?
4MsO2XV.jpg
3 Likes
:confused:
... how is that a story?!
1 Like
unknown.png
2 Likes
Is that Gowron? lol
1 Like
wrote:
Is that Gowron? lol
same actor, different role
Potentially to be revealed as Gowron's anscestor , look at the eyes
Yeah that's definitely Gowron face.. as only O'reily could do lol. Gowron being definitely dead though.. Aakar I suppose is related.. I guess he procreated before the time jump then?
1 Like
he could be gorwons son. gowrons by dead for 35 + years in the STO timeline, pletny of time for a son to rise up and claim the right of vengence
You are all without honor.