Nintendo Friend Codes/Game Codes

So a few of us have talked about playing the Pokeymanz!

That being the case, I figured I'd drop my 3DS Friend Code here, as well as my various Pokemon game codes before they (THANKFULLY) did away with that. That way, we don't have to keep asking each other.

Post yours here. I'd love to trade and battle :)

Edit: I'm going to throw all the FCs we have so far up here, consolidated! 3DS and Switch are specified where needed

Spoiler: xanthestarShow
K0mmp1g.jpg
qRPBef4.jpg
Spoiler: DePoeShow
3960472.jpg
Spoiler: BrexShow
DhFqHg6.jpg
Spoiler: CaspiusShow
Switch: Lusipurr
5835-8851-6980
3DS: Lusipurr
0087-3587-6571
Spoiler: Jack BuchananShow
Switch: 7156-1984-8302
Spoiler: Master_DexShow
Switch: 1603 4162 8627
Spoiler: JhaelaaShow
27D5A2B3-DB9E-4737-BFD6-8BEA47AE3EA4_1521772561.jpeg
Spoiler: MrTurtles_Show
SW-3152-9535-0623
Spoiler: ClingMarsShow
SW-7952-8710-7503
Spoiler: RebelShow
Switch: SW-6356-4273-0909
DS: 1203-9480-4787
2 Likes
3960472.jpg

Here's me! Yes that's my real name and sorta what I look like. Consider it spoilers <_<
2 Likes
I've passed up on Moon and am waiting for Ultra Moon in November, but if people are still playing then I will post my friend code etc.
1 Like
wrote:
I've passed up on Moon and am waiting for Ultra Moon in November, but if people are still playing then I will post my friend code etc.
:d Oh, so will be. Look forward to it!
1 Like
wrote:
:d Oh, so will be. Look forward to it!

Actually, I do have the 3DS VC release of Blue and I'll be getting Silver when that generation hits VC on 22 Sept.
Here's my 3DS friend code in any case:

Lusipurr
0087-3587-6571

(And yes my avatar is more or less what I look like, except even more purse-lipped and censorious: Caspius with tootsie-roll owl glasses and a bowtie.)
3 Likes
Everyone's been added up to this point!
As for which Ultra Pokemon version to get I haven't figured that out quite yet.
1 Like
(Clearly my avatar is not me...but it's connected to my Nintendo Network ID and I'll probably change it eventually. I changed it for a convention years ago and I've had Sisko ever since. I have a Weyoun and a Kira too >>;)

I'm hoping we won't have a situation like with Black 2/White 2. I got the opposite, expecting to get the other Pokemon. If I would've gotten the direct sequel I would have gotten Reshiram like I wanted ^^; Oops.

Though luckily, in SuMo you can get both Lunala and Solgaleo if you want, so they're making that a bit more broad.

Might I also point out this is the easiest generation to get a complete Pokedex in? First time since Red/Blue I've completed it! And got the shiny charm! :d

If anyone wants help completing theirs in either game lemme know.
2 Likes
Oh, hey. If anyone needs help completing the Pokedex, lemme know. I think I have everything in the Aloladex in my bank currently.

Also...a lot of specialty bred mans. I've got some high IV baby Vullabies, Alolan Vulpix, Mareanies, Comfeys, Charmanders,Stuffuls, Eevees, Mimikyu, Bulletproof Chespins, etc.
2 Likes
If someone can't make it to Gamestop before the promotion ends, lemme know - I have one extra Salazzle code.
2 Likes
Heads up :)

vjEq7dj.png
1 Like
qRPBef4.jpg

I may rarely come up for air in the next few days ... we bought BotW ...
3 Likes
Because Thue was about to literally break my arm... WITH HER MIND :o
DhFqHg6.jpg
3 Likes
3b28llv.jpg

1.5 weeeeeeeks.
1 Like
Pokefriends...

QR Code list for USUM. There's a Magearna in here too when you beat the game. Also...

9KBDhwE.jpg

Ash Pikachu :) Scan via QR Island Scan and he gets gofted.
1 Like
Here's my Switch friend code!:

Lusipurr
5835-8851-6980
3 Likes
I have Ultra Sun but studiing and the resistance to starting another game when I still have Mass Effect, Mario, and Mario and Luigi to finish has kept me from starting it. I've also been failing to keep up with all the news. Is there any Mystery Gift stuff I've missed so far?
The only giveaway right now is the Rockruff that turns into Dusk form. I think you can get him through January, so you haven't missed much! ^^
1 Like
wrote:
The only giveaway right now is the Rockruff that turns into Dusk form. I think you can get him through January, so you haven't missed much! ^^
Excellent. Thanks!

Also there's this.
An Amiibo sensor in a CEREAL BOX? :o

3U9SYJ8Gp80E9bLMkniqSWd1JQjU4KH0.jpg

https://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/super-mario-cereal-from-nintendo-and-kelloggs
Amiibo tags are little RFID tags. They're really thin and flexible so they're probably really easy to fit in the cardboard of the box.