Pixel Incentive Program for TER

Shan%20standing.png Hassiri%20Sprite.png Chassy%20Sprite.png Shug%20Arnold%20Pose.png Standing%20Sevi.png Katriel%20Facedesk.png Audrey%20Settled.png Coby%20and%20his%20milkshake.png Ishari.png White%20shirt.png Davin.png Soa.png Rommie%20vest.png

"Introverts can't save the world."

Something I uttered to my husband yesterday while fighting back tears. Today I'm saying 'balls t' that', Nethali style. ...except I'm a little more grounded in reality than she is.

So I'm institutionalizing a pixel incentive system for donating to our Exodus Road fundraiser. Every month, I'll make an announcement in the forum shoutbox with instructions/requirements on how to win the pixel incentive with your donation, and the first person to make that donation with those reqs (please make sure to include an identifier such as forum or character name) gets the pixels!

For now, the only rule is that you cannot win twice in a row- (so other people have a chance against you trigger fingers.) I also have the right to turn down/negotiate, etc, what pixels you get regardless of the amount donated. (If what you ask for is an awesome idea, I might do something huge, even if you only donate fiftey cents.)

I'll try to mix it up time-and-requirements-wise to give people in differing circumstances/timezones and differing skillsets an even playing field.

If you're artistical and would like to help incentivize, talk to me!
Razor%20Revamp%20standing.png Rhiu.png Audrey%20Mouth.png Lir.png McCarthy%20Chair%20Dancing.png

5 Likes
09-2014Mission ParametersAnswer:Winner:
Soa.png
First donator of any amount that names planet that fits the following:

• Detailed in our (TFA's) UFP Databanks
  • Independent world
  • Discovered first by Klingons
  • Isolationist aboriginals
IskerCobyman!
10-2014Mission ParametersAnswer:Winner:
Rhiu.png
First donator of any amount that answers the following question:
Which highly influential individual was nearly assassinated on DS13, back when it was still known as Outpost Argo?
President OkegGian!
1 Like
Haha I know!
11-2014Mission ParametersWinner:
Aurelia.png
First person to come up with a compelling trivia question.Aurelia!
Answer:Winner:
Raven.png
Name three officers on the roster with Borg implants.1. William Foster
2. Kell I. Tanis
3. Seven of Five
Mac!
2 Likes
12-2014Mission ParametersWinner:
Ice%20Skating%20Kermit%20&%20Lir.png
Kermit!
Rellir.pngFoster.png
Rellir!