Request for Officer Loan

To: CAPT Varley, L. (@Lauren)
CC: WCDR Miral
Subj: Request for Officer Loan

Jolan’tru Captain,

Recently, one of Deep Space 13’s security officers, a Lieutenant Loxton, proved to be an important piece in a joint operation (see the report attached below). With the permission of the Starfleet chain of command, I would care to see him reprise this role in order to solve this problem at its source. I will ensure he is returned in good health and good spirits upon the conclusion of this operation.

//SIGNED//
Riov Rai
Commanding Officer,
RRW Vaurek

//ATTACHMENT// DrozRep.lnk

5 Likes

To: CDR Rai
Subj: Re: Request for Officer Loan

I think we can accomodate that. Lieutenant Loxton is approved for participation in this joint operation, provided he can find someone to cover any duties he has on the starbase. I look forward to a successful report.

//SIGNED//
Captain Lauren Varley
Commanding Officer, Deep Space 13
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

4 Likes

To: CAPT Varley, L. (@Lauren)
Subj: Update: Request for Officer Loan

Jolan’tru Captain,

I thank you for your support in the continual cooperation of Starfleet and the Republic Navy. With the operation formally complete, I shall not levy any obligations upon Lieutenant Loxton any longer.

Though still young and inexperienced, he addressed every challenge with the due diligence expected from him. Whilst errors and mistakes were made through the course of his tenure aboard the Vaurek, I suspect that proper experience was acquired and valuable lessons were learned. I fully expect that the Lieutenant shall return to his regular duties with greater understanding and proficiency.

I thank you for agreeing to facilitate our work together.

//SIGNED//
Riov Rai
Commanding Officer,
RRW Vaurek

2 Likes