Rumor has it... (IC)

Rumour has it that Amy was seen running through the halls of the Endeavour yelling “Forza Italia” before the ship went to red alert.

Rumour also has it that Admiral Bishop was in a foul mood. Whether that’s because of the evolving Mokai situation or something else, is unknown.

3 Likes

Rumor has it that after the chief engineer threatened to cancel shore leave to Risa for all members of the R&D division if a prototype wasn’t ready in time, the design team finally buckled down and got serious about solving the problem.

thinker+smith: (1117) I guess things are back to normal now...

7 Likes

Rumor has it someone has placed a small Italian flag and corresponding flag stand on Admiral Bishop’s desk.

9 Likes

Rumor has it that Captain Tungsten has been seen pushing small piles of tiny dark rocks from his quarters into the hallway with a broom.

4 Likes

Rumour has it that a new music trend is spreading throughout the fleet, called Dubspace.

3 Likes

Word is spreading through the DS13 engineering department that if you need something from the chief engineer, now is not a good time to ask.

8 Likes

Rumour has it that CPT Valencia has been allowed to go early to Risa. People are saying it may be related to the constant amount of Italian themed items being delivered to the Fleet XO’s office on a daily basis.

2 Likes

Word from the flight deck is Petty Officer Brohm is always looking for spare holodeck hours, but lately she’s been using even more than usual- practicing her powerboarding skills in preparation for Risa.

2 Likes

Rumour has it that there is a wild party on Risa for Gabriella’s birthday…

2 Likes

Rumor has it a certain new Ensign acquired a hoverboard overnight. Cheers of joy have been reported throughout the sleeping quarters into the early morning hours.

2 Likes

Rumour has it that some naive, trusting and credulous soul in Risan Customs allowed Captain Ceefax to import a crate of homemade fireworks, which she has received clearance to set off for a display.

2 Likes

Rumour has it that Captain Mirazuni has been spotted a few times with a unknown Romulan male on Risa…

2 Likes

Rumor has it that Lieutenant Commander Mah’ren was spotted replicating several subspace field generator components at one of the bulk replicators, and transporting them to her lab.

5 Likes

Rumour has it that Tevalak’s mental state is in severe decline. Reports say he has ordered his staff at his shop to only serve vanilla ice cream with ‘LOX’ spelled out in gelatin bears on top. This has caused many to wonder if Tevalak’s are now serving the archaic Liquid Oxygen as an ice cream flavour…

3 Likes

Rumour has it that Gabriella has taken to playing darts with the mek’leth she won on Risa. Apparently she uses the wall of her quarters as the dart board, much to the chagrin of the ship’s steward…

1 Like

Apparently somewhere in the Admiral’s Office, a poor PADD met its end. Apparently from flying into a wall.

13 Likes

Rumour has it that Amy’s freaking out at being put in command, again.

5 Likes

Rumour has it that due to his not being seen for days, Lieutenant Loxton has resigned his commission and returned to Risa to pursue a career as a bar pianist.

3 Likes
Here We Are Again, Lieutenant Niazov

The doctor entered the medical bay, donning his coat. “Alright, Lieutenant. Where are-”

“It huuuurrrrts…”

“Mhm. What was it this time? Chocolate ice cream? Jelly filled donuts?”

“…brownies… with fudge… and caramel… it huuuuurrrts… but it was -so- good.”

“Of course. Well, this shouldn’t take more than an hour. Let me just take a look at your chart and… oh my god… how many did you eat!?”

“Seven… they were soooooo goooooood…”

“This is… not good, Lieutenant. That was very irresponsible of you. By the looks of these charts, you may be here for a little while longer.”

“Noooooo… I’ve got… a major case. Big prime directive… I could get a promotion… theyneedme!”

“I’m afraid that won’t be happening, Lieutenant. Keep this moment in mind the next time you opt to make poor life choices.”

“…I saved a brownie for you when I’d have to come down here. Does that make it better?”

“…really? You seriously did that?”

“I regret nothing.”

OOC: Since Valore wrote the admiralty report, Niazov won’t be able to be involved in this whole thing. So I opted to have a little fun with reasons why.

11 Likes

Rumor has it that since Vanilla or Bust temporarily closed its doors, the Confection Oven has been doing brisk and lucrative business.

7 Likes