Rumor has it... (IC)

Rumour has it that screams were heard from Ayesha’s quarters when she got back from the station.

Apparently, the Captain’s Yacht on the Endeavour is also undergoing slight modifications.

2 Likes
Cabin 0127

Prr-rrr, prr-rrr, prr-rrr… Additional network node detected.”
“Hhhwhu… Y’say somethin’ Duo?”
Prr-rrr, prr-rrr, prr-rrr…”
“Hmph… weird cat…”

3 Likes

From the publisher that brought you the fun of Toby the Targ, the drama of Photons Be Free, and the intrigue of Dixon Hill, Broht & Forrester is proud to present this summer’s bestseller: Kirina, the incredible true story of notorious fugitive Kirina t’Nalah. This autobiographical account transports you into a world of Tal Shiar laboratories, Klingon prisons, Iconian servitors, and plots to change history as you travel through stories of triumph, redemption, love, desperation, and tragedy.

Rumor has it that both the Romulan Republic and the Klingon Empire have objected to Kirina’s publishing with the included attachments, citing unauthorized release of classified information. The Romulan Star Empire, on the other hand, has completely banned the publication. While reliable information from within the remnant state is hard to come by, the occasional story is told of someone who got their hands on the book and then seemed to forget that it had ever existed – if they didn’t simply disappear.

The scientific and medical communities, on the other hand, seem to be taking the book’s attachments rather more studiously. A number of prominent subject matter experts have gone on record either discussing the practical applications of some of the released breakthroughs, or expressing concern over the implications of that kind of information being so publicly available.

Some groups are taking the release particularly hard. Some survivors of the Doza IV massacre and others in nearby Aldebaran are calling for Starfleet to renew the investigation into Kirina and the Mandukar faction, and in particular for Broht & Forrester to cooperate with authorities in the effort to apprehend the fugitives still at large. The publishing company has thus far refused to release current any information about the eponymous author.

7 Likes

Rumour has it that the Endeavour senior command trio were cramming ship battle theory all day before the wargames…

((posted with eunha’s permission))

5 Likes

Rumor has it that after the wargames, the U.S.S. Scharnhorst put into drydock for “undisclosed” repairs. Cpt. Trellain was spotted afterwards at the starlight cantina burying herself in glasses of iced tea and bowls of ice cream. Those close enough to listen reported her crying, “look what they did to her!”

3 Likes

Word is Mitsuki Rumiho was flying the Endeavour during the war games… but was personally rather disinterested in the entire concept of simulated battle and only was on duty because it was her scheduled duty shift. She claims she wasn’t really putting that much effort into ‘fake flying.’

Her ship apparently won though.

6 Likes

Rumor has it that Commander Maikull Barron and Commander Jessie Stern eloped on a secret get-away to Betazed just before the wargames. Sources with Administration Offices say Jessie has changed her name to Barron-Stern (or just Barron for short).

4 Likes

You didn’t hear it from me, but rumor has it that LT. Sabira uses Starfleet to launder weapons and munitions recovered from battlefields to turn a bit of profit.

2 Likes
R.R.W. D'Ishae, Bridge

“Alright people, we have a scenario Kre’ey Terrha, this is not a drill! I want active quantum signature scanning on every ship in range matching known Federation patterns, Level Three verification on every incoming communique from all Federation call signs, and set all stations to combat standby until further notice. I want weapons, shields, and cloak ready at a moments notice, ssuaj-difv gekha’na?”
Ssuaj-ha, Riov!”

8 Likes

Rumour has it that the Terrans wear socks in bed.

3 Likes

Rumour has it that the Terrans eat bananas upside down. (Including the bananus.)

6 Likes

Rumour has it that MAJ Valencia had all the Terran broadcasts in the Citali System play this song on repeat…

2 Likes

Rumour has it that Baroness Varley forgoes Kelpian Ganglia for the far more luxurious Trill Symbiote, named affectionately as “Tragh” by fellow enjoyers.

It’s believed the only reason Admiral Perim has been allowed to remain in command is because the Duchess prefers her Tragh organic and is searching for a suitable Symbiote to add flavour from joining to, and only then will she begin her acquisition of power.

4 Likes

A video has been released of Terran boarding parties getting hopelessly lost when they board Starfleet vessels, as everything is mirrored to them.

The footage can’t be fake news, right?

2 Likes

A bean has been seen borrowing a shuttle at the staging area and flying off after the battle of Dartilus, flight plans show her going to DS13

1 Like
D-2483 System

“There it is again, see?”
“Huh. Yeah, I see it. You ran a diagnostic?”
“Three times, the sensors are working just fine.”
“Any chance it’s a distortion?”
“I’m not detecting anything in the asteroid belt that would explain it.”
“Hmm… You don’t think it could be…”
“Terrans? Seems a bit subtle for them, don’t you think?”
“Still worth keeping an eye on it. Ping me if anything changes.”
“Yes, sir.”

5 Likes

Rumor has it that H’ajah was seen loitering around Grav Court C on Deck 44 all afternoon, and reportedly challenged several visitors to fight her. So far there have been no takers.

7 Likes
  • Following a tragedy aboard the USS Alexander, Captain Barron has been seen with a splint and primitive wrap around his right hand and refuses to allow medical personnel to look at or treat it.

• In a ‘probably’ unrelated note, a technician was requested to report to the Captains Ready Room to repair a shattered terminal screen.

1 Like

While the Endeavour is in dry dock for repairs, a romulan lieutenant has been scene in the early morning hours crying at a table inside the event horizon

4 Likes

“Did you hear her?” Asks one petty officer at the Event Horizon to another.

“Yeah, that was crazy. ‘If you see him, shoot him.’”

“Asking someone to shoot our own without question… I couldn’t do it. I’m sure I’d have hesitated.”

“In her defense, she did say, ‘Ideally on stun.’”

“That didn’t make it better.”