Security Report: Blood on the Carpet

Stardate:
Filed By:
LCDR Blake, K.
Clearance:

After Action Report

LOCATION Vanilla or Bust, Deep Space 13, Aldebaran Sector.

MISSION Security Response to Incident at Vanilla or Bust.

OUTCOME Viceroy Sorus’dru’Vrin taken into custody, Jimothy Korine pronounced dead on scene.

KEY PERSONNEL

• Starfleet Personnel

• CMDR Salene, N.
    • LCDR Blake, K.
    • LT Loxton, N.
    • LTJG Beles, E.
  • Others

• Viceroy Sorus’dru’Vrin (Homicide suspect)
    • Jimothy Korine (Victim, Deceased)

NARRATIVE At BETA+00:10, the Security department received a priority call to attend to a disturbance at Vanilla or Bust, and the security team consisting of myself and Lieutenant Loxton arrived at BETA+00:14 shortly after Lieutenant Beles who was first on the scene and already attempting to calm the situation and evacuate the area amongst the commotion.

Upon arrival, we followed Lieutenant Beles’ lead and dispersed the crowd quickly through the exits, finally gaining entrance to Vanilla or Bust ourselves at BETA+00:25. Upon arrival, there was a Human Male (later identified as Jimothy Korine, a member of the station’s civilian populace and busboy of one of the restaurants on the promenade) lying face down on the floor with a severe head wound and a Hidrun noble, Viceroy Sorus’dru’Vrin who was seemingly in the process of placing an order at the counter.

I elected to check on the victim, while the Lieutenants conducted primary interviews on Viceroy Sorus’dru’Vrin.

The victim of the assault was in a bad shape, with a large head wound, and a large quantity of blood pooling. I requested an immediate transport to sickbay under Code White conditions, however he was pronounced dead upon arrival.

I then began to secure the crime scene while Lieutenant Beles took the Viceroy into custody and Lieutenant Loxton took down statements from the other witnesses.

RECOMMENDATION The Viceroy should be held until appropriate investigations are concluded and referred to the JAG office for prosecution.

RECOGNITION Lieutenant Beles was instrumental in getting the situation under control allowing our investigate to proceed unencumbered.

OOC Thanks for the event Valore, hope this doesn’t lead to a diplomatic incident!

7 Likes