Stealthy Insertion

MACO Team 9 are deployed to stop a shipment of protomatter weapons entering Klingon space…

Shift Time: Beta. See Shift Schedule and Weekly Meetups for details.

Audience: SEMI-OPEN - MACO Team 9 members only.

Event Type: Structured

Starting Point: Sector Space for bridge invite.

OOC: This is the first MACO Team 9 event. A full briefing will be posted below and a subsequent Discord RP will take place which will end before the event takes place. Whilst the discord RP is optional, it will seek to give an overview of what the event will be like as well as foster some social RP. Participants will be asked to reply in a timely manner.
Please note that all of this is based on trial and error. Some events will be tedious, some may end up being boring. Some things may work, some may not. As I run more events and try different things, I’ll start to get a better picture of the best way to run this, so I ask for your patience and of course, I will welcome your feedback!

Briefing

Starfleet Intelligence has been tracking a cabal of weapons manufacturers, working in Federation space. This has been a large operation, with a number of undercover agents in place to try to uncover the masterminds behind this as well as gather enough evidence to successfully arrest and bring the perpetrators to justice.

Agents have given intelligence of a shipment of protomatter weapons being moved into Klingon space. This does not bode well for Federation-Klingon relations if found out, especially with the growing disunity within the Klingon Empire itself.

MACO Team 9 will be deployed on an operation to secure this shipment before the ship has entered Klingon space. Special care is needed in order to make sure the attack cannot be traced back to a Federation backed mission; if found, the weapons manufacturers will go underground and waste months of hard work.

Good Luck.