Seems lame. Are you going?

//SIGNED//
LCDR Olivia Mercer
Operations Officer,
USS Valkyrie

3 Likes

To: LT Khet
Subj:Re: Charity Auction Thing

Wouldn’t it be funny if we went? There’s going to be food and stuff.

//SIGNED//
LCDR Olivia Mercer
Operations Officer,
USS Valkyrie

1 Like

Subj: hello?

So I was walking through the Promenade and there was this dress at one of the shops. I thought about buying it but it was really fancy and where would I even wear it?

//SIGNED//
LCDR Olivia Mercer
Operations Officer,
USS Valkyrie

3 Likes

Subj: How To Set Up Inbox Rules For Idiots

I know you don’t check your email that often, but that doesn’t mean you have to keep missing important messages. You can set up inbox rules using the attached guide and it’ll do some pretty cool stuff, like chime, or call you on your communicator, or read it out loud to you, or replicate them on a piece of paper in like, any font you want.

Learning new things can be challenging, so I helped you out by setting up a rule to make the lights in your quarters flash every time you get an email from me. That way you can just edit the rule instead of having to make one all on your own since you are obviously very busy.

//SIGNED//
LCDR Olivia Mercer
Operations Officer,
USS Valkyrie

—

//ATTACHMENT// inboxrules.hlp

3 Likes

Subj: Why

This dress has two zipper type things that work different ways and some kind of crazy backwards hooky clasp and all of them are impossible to reach when you’re actually wearing it and I swear if I had to figure out how to get this thing on for nothing someone will be very sad.

//SIGNED//
LCDR Olivia Mercer
Operations Officer,
USS Valkyrie

2 Likes

To: LCDR Mercer, Olivia
Subj: Re: Why

Haha sounds complicated, can’t wait to see it. Been tied up in red tape on Dromatar but I’ll hopefully be done soon. When is the shindig?

//SIGNED//
Lt. Mossic Khet
Diplomatic Corps Attaché
Federation Consulate, DS13

2 Likes