SUBJ: Reason for Inquiry?

To: RADM Quint, E (@Quint)
CC: ~~
Subj: Reason for Inquiry?

Emery,

Just bringing this to your attention since it’s Azedi related. Were you in the loop about these tests? No need for an inquiry if so, and we can tell the captain of the Mariner the information is need to know only.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Captain Samuel Bishop, PhD
Executive Officer, 38th Fleet ‘Argo’

//ATTACHMENT// AAR: Reciprocity

1 Like

To: CAPT Bishop, S
CC: XXX
Subj: Re: Reason for Inquiry?

Sam,

No, this operation was not part of any planned programs. For obvious reasons. I do feel some form of inquiry may be warranted, but it will have to be a quiet one. See if you can track down the fleet the Pioneer was assigned to. We will do some research from there and get a plan on how best to move forward.

First unassigned munitions, now a ship in a subspace rift? I agree with the Mariner’s CO, something is up.

//SIGNED//
Emery Quint
Rear Admiral, Commanding Officer
38’th Fleet ‘Argo’

2 Likes

To: LT Valore, S (@Valore)
CC: RADM Quint, E
Subj: Reason for Inquiry?

Good Evening, Lieutenant,

I would like you to have a quiet look into the activities of the U.S.S. Pioneer. Start by finding out what fleet the ship was assigned to and then report back to me. From there, we will judge if we need to begin an inquiry into the activities of the ship or the fleet.

Regards,

//SIGNED//

1 Like

To: RADM Quint, E. (@Quint); CAPT Bishop, S. (@Sam)
Subj: Re: Reason for Inquiry

Admiral, Captain,

A cursory review of what records we have on hand show that the Pioneer is attached to the 11th Fleet operating out of Starbase 87. Coincidentally, the tricobalt bombs also came out of that exact starbase.

Whatever is going on, it would appear that Starbase 87 is conducting unorthodox maneuvers without telling us about it. I tried to inquire further, but they kept insisting on a lack of security clearance. With higher clearance, I would be able to thoroughly look into the matter. In truth, sirs, it seems to be more of a coverup than a classified operation.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Valore
Administrative Yeoman,
Office of the Admiralty

2 Likes

To: RADM Quint, E
CC: ~~
Subj: RE: Reason for Inquiry?

Shall I leave contacting Starbase 87 to you?

//SIGNED//