The Manda-spoiler-ian (Mandalorian Spoilers)

Post your spoilers and discussion here, kthx.
1 Like
S’good. I like it so far.
image%20%284%29.png

It’s ok to flood this thread with baby Yoda memes right? I mean, why else are we here?
5 Likes
This is the way.
Just watched episode 3 and I’m grinning ear to ear now.
1 Like
EJ1Gi0zWkAMP0J3.jpg
I haven't seen Mandalorian yet, but I love baby yoda memes.
2-5dd7d7664dc33__700.jpg
3-5dd7dd7fbae61__700.jpg
1 Like
6ea.png
3 Likes
While I think the tidy arc of the first 3 episodes has been hard for the series to top since, I have been really enjoying this and think it might end up being my favorite Star Wars anything when all is said and done.
Let me first say, I love the Mandalorian. This has been really good so far in the three days I've binged it this week to become current.

I'm both a fan and not a fan of the lack of week to week story beyond the overarching theme.
I feel like the self-contained episode (clocking in at a consistent 40-something minutes, no less!) is becoming a lost art in the age of streaming so I’m very happy to see it executed well here. Not every episode has been great but none have been bad in my opinion.
EL8DSrnXkAA87si.jpg
3 Likes
Mando just has to show baby yoda the way. this is the way.
Baby Yoda Shot First.
2 Likes
Aaaaaaand now we wait until the 27th.

I'm not gonna make it.
What did you all think of the finale? I must admit I found it a bit underwhelming, but it hasn’t soured neon the series overall. I’ll definitely be back for season 2.
wrote:
What did you all think of the finale? I must admit I found it a bit underwhelming, but it hasn’t soured neon the series overall. I’ll definitely be back for season 2.

If you haven't seen the Clone Wars and Rebels, I can understand partly why you might feel that way.
I haven’t, but I don’t think my complaint is based on a lack of information. (I assume Moff Gus Fring is better established elsewhere, but I didn’t feel like I needed more context than I had. Imperial = BAD.) Instead my dissatisfaction with the finale is more because it was just one interminably long battle sequence with very little tension or payoff. YMMV, but I’ve enjoyed this series most when it has leaned into its western elements and this last episode just didn’t feel like it was playing those notes to me.
wrote:
(I assume Moff Gus Fring is better established elsewhere, but I didn’t feel like I needed more context than I had. Imperial = BAD.)

Moff Gideon is a new character that hasn't been seen before, but I was more referring to the fact that Gideon was in possession of the Darksaber (The lightsaber he used to cut his way out of his crashed TIE Fighter), which technically makes him the rightful ruler of Mandalore
Ok. Does not appreciably change my opinion of the finale though.