The Manda-spoiler-ian (Mandalorian Spoilers)

And now Mando is putting together a heist team for ‘Operation Break Grogu out of Imperial Custody’.
So far, Bob’ika, Shand…
I strongly suspect Cara, and he wants the imperial guy with lots of blasters from last season. I also wouldn’t be surprised if he brings in Ahsoka, possibly along with Bo-Katan, and her little crew. Breaking people out of an Imperial Cruiser would have been a routine operation for Ghost Cell.

1 Like

:astonished: :grin:

“Don’t #%&$ with a Jedi Master, son.”

I will admit that, once they were cornered on the bridge, I saw that pay-off coming, in the form of the legendary ‘Inverse Ninja Rule’. A single X-Wing was a fairly good clue as to the pilot, as well. It’s his calling card, more or less. There was only one way that was ending.

Fairly pumped for the next season, now.

Here is to hoping that the Book of Boba Fett is actually a spinoff and not season three.

Just to follow up on something that was said in Discord today. The 3rd episode was a bit meh for me too. Yeah, seeing how the seeds are planted for the emergence of the New Order is interesting but did they really have to spend over half the episode on it? Yeah, it can be argued that it’s not the first time they’ve done this since there was a Book of Boba Fett episode which was 85, 90% Mando and not Boba but Mando was a known and established character with his own show. The scientist was a guy we saw for a few episodes at the start of the series and never again until now.

I’m sure they’ll tie in his story later on into other things but, maybe… they could have shorted his story by a little bit and let us see more interactions between Mando and Bo now that they’re back in the fold so to speak.

1 Like

3 Likes

Okay now that I’ve caught up im here in the spoiler thread.
Man I gotta say Episode 4 “The Foundling” gut punched me in the feels the same way Picard did but for entirely different reasons.

First off, I started crying with Ahmed Best came on screen. Full Stop. Jar Jar is not, nor was not his fault. The fact hes hated by so many really pissed me off. Dave Filoni bringing him back even for a cameo was a nice redemption arc in of itself. Who I was expecting to see was not him.

Then you have Bo Katan. My god what a wonderful progression. I wonder if she will take her rightful place as heir to Mandalore and bring the clans back together. That would be fantastic. Why people hate this season is beyond me but whatever. This was a straight banger.

2 Likes

100% agree. He’s cool af. I think he out shown mace window and just pure awesome.

1 Like

fun fact - Keleran Beq originally had a purple saber…

5 Likes

I think that, in terms of pure The Way-ness, that no-one is going to exceed the latest episode’s last scene.

2 Likes

That was the way.

1 Like

I also think that, had there only been one Praetorian, said Praetorian would have probably been given an impromptu flying lesson.

1 Like

That whole scene with Grogu and his droid had me dying the whole time. The new beskar clad troopers look kinda cool, I can already imagine people hard at work trying to recreate the outfit for cons now.