The Newton Arc I Sub Episode Part 2: Assault & Siege

Argo High Command puts it’s plan into action and the Pegasus now lays in wait for the moment to strike… All hopes for a successful mission now lay with the Pegasus and the hastily assembled and drilled Assault Teams. Who hope that their short amount of time drilling and the element of surprise will see them through this Assault…

Shift Time: Gamma -1, Shift Schedule and Weekly Meetups for details.

Audience: OPEN

Event Type: Structured

Starting Point: Pegasus Bridge with it then moving to a another location (A work in progress)

This is the second part of a 2 parter sub plot line which when done will lead back into the main plot of the Newton arc. This part is the real sauce of this sub plot in that it is very action packed and is what was hinted and trained for in the last part…
/
To that end there are going to be some or many dice rolls depending on what all you players do in this event. Also the posting speeds of text will be faster but we all still need to give a pause to give other players the time to say something.
/
Additionally it is a real possibility of your char getting wounded or taking a wound of some type due to the nature of this episode…To that end if you have a problem with this then tell me and I will work something out.