The Qotar Investigation

To: LCDR Sideris, N. (@Calyx)
CC: CAPT Bishop, S.
Subj: Qotar Investigation

Commander Sideris, I have a new assignment for you.

We need information on the Qotar Foundation. They’re something of a merchant organization dealing in the archaeological dig business, practicing dangerous and illegal excavation operations around our local space. I’ve attached some relevant reading below. The short story is that we need to build a case against them, and for that we need evidence of their illicit dealings. See what information you can find out about them, anything could be helpful.

I’ve included Captain Bishop in this message as he’s more directly familiar with the situation. He can add details as he sees fit.

//SIGNED//
Captain Lauren Varley
Commanding Officer, Deep Space 13
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

//ATTACHMENT// Listing of a criminal enterprise: Qotar Foundation
//ATTACHMENT// AAR: The Relic Wars
//ATTACHMENT// AAR: Schlimmin’ It
//ATTACHMENT// AAR: Return to Poltoforr II

1 Like

To: CAPT Varley, L.
Subj: Re: Qotar Investigation

Captain Varley,

I’ll build a report from the resources you’ve provided and contact Captain Bishop as necessary to fill in relevant information. A small caveat: you’ll need someone from legal to review anything I provide to determine its admissibility as evidence, so you may wish to select someone appropriate to the task.

//SIGNED//
LCDR Noah Sideris
Chief Intelligence Officer, Deep Space 13
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

1 Like

To: CAPT Varley, L.
Subj: Re: Qotar Investigation

Captain Varley,

The report you requested is attached. There likely isn’t much here you don’t know, but I will make addendums as necessary if more information should become available.

//SIGNED//
LCDR Noah Sideris
Chief Intelligence Officer, Deep Space 13
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

//ATTACHMENT// Qotar.rpt

1 Like