6 Oct: Operation Gaudy Terrarium

Following the interrupted information gathering mission to Diaderi Prime, Starfleet Command has authorized Operation Gaudy Terrarium. Select personnel around the 38th Fleet have received notices from DS13 Intelligence instructing them to attend a classified mission briefing on Stardate 94763.5.

Personnel selected to attend were provided with the following recommended reading:
- Species 2492 Datafile
- AAR: Recovery of Abducted Civilians
- AAR: Requiem

--

When: Saturday, 6 October @ beta

Audience:  SEMI-OPEN  Restricted to adult officers of Starfleet and the Republic. No Cadets, no civilians.

Event Type: Structured

Starting Point: DS13 Conference Room

OOC point of contact: @bobisgod171

--

Despite the IC cloak and dagger, this event is open to any eligible character (that starfleet would be willing to send into a potentially dangerous situation). Whatever character you OOCly choose to bring, you can assume that they received an IC order to attend the briefing. If you want to attend but have concerns about whether your character is appropriate, please contact me and we'll work something out.

Depending on the number of attendees, we may be using multiple in-game maps and/or a foundry. Please be prepared to fly across sector space to a location TBA. Characters above level 10 are preferred but not required. If you'll be attending on a very-low-level character, please give me a heads up!

This event will be partially open-ended and will require some imagination. There are failure conditions that may end the event early, and an opportunity for one or more characters to opt-in to an optional long-term arc. Overall though, I expect this event to run for 2-3 hours.
2 Likes
I shall have Nimitz present
2 Likes
I'd love to bring H'ajah to this. She's great at cloak and dagger.
2 Likes
I'd like you, but alas, I will be unavailable for that day. Have fun everyone.
1 Like
I'd like to take a crack at being there
1 Like
I'm going to have a crack at this
1 Like
Hopefully Commander Zarath will be around!
1 Like
I would actually really like to bring Thue if possible. Beta means I can make it and not miss the fight!
2 Likes
I'll not be able to attend, birthday duties calling :( It looked so promising...
We'll pick up a cake for you on the way back!
1 Like
That would be much appreciated, thanks!
1 Like
aaMqHuS.gif

This is today!
1 Like
I cannot wait