Rumor has it... (IC)

Rumor has it that in a turbolift in Shanghai on Earth, Lieutenant Loxton gave two bricks of latinum to a Romulan woman. What a wild ride that must have been…

2 Likes
DS13 Customs

So Lieutenant… about this package…

Yes, what of it?

For security reasons, I gotta know if you’re going to use it solely as a recreational means in authorized locations, or if it’s going to be used as a means of transportation.

That question is highly illogical. There are more efficient means of moving to and from.

Yeah, but we’ve had incidents in the past. Look, I just gotta-… can you stop that?

Stop what?

That… thing you’re doing.

Petty Officer, I have no idea what you’re talking about.

You’re staring at me… menacingly. Can you please stop?

I have no idea what you’re on about, Petty Officer.

Fine- fine, okay. So I have a form to fill out and I need to know for what purposes… you’re doing it again. It’s really unnerving, can you please-

Petty Officer, the sooner that paperwork is filled out, the sooner I depart.

5 Likes

Rumour has it that Captain Bishop has been booking holodeck time for “research purposes”.

2 Likes

Rumour has it that Commander Samaras has returned from leave and is sporting a new ring on her finger.

6 Likes

Rumour has it that the Captain of the U.S.S. Invictus has submitted an advisory to the Federation Space Navigation Authority that the S.S. Expedient Porter is currently being operated by an entirely unqualified individual who admits being drunk in charge of a starship.

2 Likes

Rumor has it Lieutenant Loxton is now living in a turbolift. Attempts to ascertain which turbolift continue. Lieutenant Carstairs swears he heard the sound of a piano from one that passed Deck 17.

5 Likes

Rumor has it there’s a Romulan businessman trying to open an Ice Cream Parlour on the station. Eyebrows, pointed and otherwise, have been raised at this Tevalak T’Ren and his self proclaimed passion for frozen dairy products…

4 Likes

Rumor has it a box of a dozen baked Lida turnovers were left on the DS13 Chief Science officer’s desk, included was a handmade drawing by a two year old artist’s take on a Risian Caracal in a strawberry patch.

5 Likes

Rumor has it that Lieutenant Loxton, at the recent morale boosting music event, sang a song about missing his wife, who apparently lives on Earth. This has thrown the rumor mill into warp 10 over his relationship status. Later in the evening, a woman, believed to be a guest at the event, was heard crying in a turbolift. It’s obvious this revelation is what she was crying about and not the tearful outburst of “Why would they serve spaghetti AND tacos?!”

5 Likes

Rumour has it that there are more exocomps than crew on the Endeavour now…

2 Likes

Rumour has it that Tevalak spent all his money on a date at Zetar’Diuasris’Sivie and can barely afford the holographic PA he’s designing.

3 Likes

Rumor has it that someone in the Admiralty Office arranged for Tevalak to handle the ice cream catering for the upcoming awards ceremony.

4 Likes

Rumour has it that Henry Hawkins has been spotted on the station, professing that he has an Orb of the Prophets. He is beginning to gain a cult following.

OOC The orb has a mysterious draw to those who see it. If people are near it or see it, they gain a feeling of bliss as well as beginning to believe in the Prophets. This is a completely voluntary action and you can decide to have your character not affected by the orb.

2 Likes

Rumour has it that it was Starfleet security who caused the protests to turn violent.

1 Like

Rumor has it that it’s good idea to step to the side when a crying sea monster is running through the halls.

6 Likes

Rumor has it that Retired RADM Konieczko has had his commission reactivated.

6 Likes

Rumor has it some station visitors say they swear the have seen a weird cube flash on some data pads, However nothing shows any signs of malfunction. maybe some bad replicator food.

1 Like

Rumour has it that anytime someone tries to ring the doorbell on Rear Admiral Bishop’s office, the following automatic warning is heard:

“Warning. This room contains a biological hazard. Entry not advised,”

3 Likes

Rumour has it that Captain Valencia of MACO Team 32 was seen having drinks with Lieutenant Colonel Hook of MACO Team 9.

Given that Captain Mirazuni’s dislike of MACO Team 32 on her ship has been widely spread, could Captain Valencia be moving to Team 9?

2 Likes

Rumour has it that Admiral Bishop is hosting regular Earth Euro 2420 watch parties.

Rumours from the Endeavour has it that Commander Samaras yelled excitedly during her duty shift on the bridge. Captain Mirazuni was reportedly not impressed…

29th July 2420

Rumour has it that Admiral Bishop was seen entering medical and hoarsely requesting throat lozenges before duty today…

((edit because of consecutive posts limit))

3 Likes