Ship Plaque Request Thread

It… has a misspelling… please hold :smiley:
Corrected!

2 Likes

Heyo. Could I get a plaque for USS Wasp?

  1. USS Wasp
  2. Sovereign class
  3. NCC-74820
  4. Launched, 69427.7
  5. Constructed at San Fransisco Fleetyards
  6. Vulcan Sector
  7. Fortune favours the bold - Virgil

Filled silver delta with gold Voyager style commbadge arms
Bronze material
Longer plaque with an image of a Sovereign, however, if thats not possible, im fine with a short plaque

Hope this’ll suffice?

USS Wasp

2 Likes

Plaque for USS Kearsarge?

  1. USS Kearsarge
  2. Jupiter Class
  3. NCC-97753
  4. Stardate 87456
  5. San Fransisco Fleetyards
  6. Sol System, Sector 001
  7. “Never has so much been owed to so many by so few” - Winston Churchill

Design choices

  1. Odyssey style commbadge w/ negative command symbol
  2. All Good Things style Bars
  3. Wood grain material
  4. Short plaque

Hello! I’m working on this request, but I had a couple questions to make sure I was making it how you’d like:

To hopefully help with communication in requesting plaques, I added letters to Kat’s images, so that you can just ask for a certain letter instead of asking for a certain row/column/etc.

Badge Options: https://imgur.com/a/iXQH3x6
Background Options: https://imgur.com/a/9fTvCq8

1 Like

heheh… I mean option C and option H, yes

1 Like

How’s this? This is the first one I’ve done, so I apologize if I made any mistakes. Just let me know if you need anything changed!

3 Likes

TY!!!

1 Like

Anyone else wanting a ship plaque? I’d love to make some more!

Ill be requesting onw once my new IC ship is set.

2 Likes

U.S.S. Jeade’en
Pathfinder Class
NCC 97680
99177.6
San Francisco Fleet Yards
Sector 001, Sol System
“He will always find the true path to where you need to go.” ~Unknown

-Short Plaque
-Wood grain
-Badge option G
-Badge background option N

New ship, so here ya go! Sorry for the bother.

Definitely not a bother! I enjoy having something to do and hopefully be slightly useful. Please let me know if you need anything changed or if I messed anything up!

2 Likes

Looks perfect! Thank you! Now I can use it to have a real one made.

1 Like

Cool! Show pictures once you do! :slight_smile:

I’m more than happy to make any others. Just let me know!

Looks perfect! Thank you! Now I can use it to have a real one made.

Uh… how does one do that? Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

I have a friend who does wood working, plaques and other stuff.

1 Like

Can I get this updated after the soft retcon? Lexington class now, NCC-98346, Launched 86506, image of a Lexington instead of Sovereign. Same everything else (Construction location, name, quote, materials, etc)

I would be happy to do this for you too, if Katriel doesn’t have time; the only issue is I don’t know where to snag a similar image of a Lexington. If you happen to know, then I have everything else that would be needed.

1 Like

the lexington image is optional, tbh. I dont mind

1 Like