WARRANT AFFIDAVIT: Assistant Bar Manager Nalah

BH1Pd8X.png
ATTN CMDR Aloran
AUTH LTJG Jetaal
SUBJ WARRANT AFFIDAVIT: Assistant Bar Manager Nalah
DATE 92958.1
4OB3P0J.png

I, Fenn Daori Jetaal, a Lieutenant JG within the Security Division assigned to Deep Space 13, hereby request and recommend that a Warrant of Arrest be issued for Assistant Bar Manager Nalah of the Event Horizon Lounge staff under the civilian Sii'Yasha Yira.

CHARGE: ASSAULT (POISON)
DATE OF INCIDENT: 92861.3
LOCATION OF INCIDENT: Starlight Cantina, now called the Event Horizon Lounge
VICTIM: LTJG William Steele
REPORTING ENTITY: LTJG William Steele, CMDR Charlotte Jarnefelt

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Please see attached investigation report. This represents sufficient evidence to implicate Nalah in the poisoning of herself and of LTJG Steele in an attempt to force LTJG Steele to comply with an unlawful request. Suspect is currently in custody in Detention Center N4.

//SIGNED//
FENN DAORI JETAAL, LTJG
OFFICER SECURITY DIVISION, DS13

//Attachments//

Full Investigation
Medical Report
9 Likes
TO LTJG Jetaal
CC DS13/Command; DS13/Security
FROM CMDR Aloran
SUBJ RE: Warrant

Request approved. Please transfer the suspect to a high security cell. In addition to the warrant of arrest security has been granted warrants to search the suspects' quarters and place of employment, including cargo bays and other store areas. Please work closely with the Event Horizon's manager in this regard. The search of that facility must be conducted with the manager or an appointed representative present, and take place during reasonable hours. If the manager would like to speak with me before the search please direct him/her to my office and refrain from action until the meeting has concluded.

After thoroughly reviewing the evidence my office has decided to modify the listed charges. Nalah is hereby charged with one (1) count of aggravated assault and one (1) count of conspiracy to commit espionage. Please ensure the detention facilities are suitably secured, and restrict access to any device that can connect to the stations' network. Visitors will be limited to myself and approved members of the security department, with the normal exceptions for fleet command staff. When the arrest is complete please notify my office so her defensive counsel can be dispatched.

//SIGNED//
Commander Esca Aloran
Judge Advocate
38th Fleet

//ATTACHMENT// WARRANT.crj (x3)
4 Likes