25th March | The Shinari Contact

After the first contact with the Shinari people, Task Force Peacecraft has been tasked with a second contact expedition to Shinarechi, the Shinari home system. The mission: to assess the situation on the ground, open proper diplomatic relations and start providing the promised aid for reconstruction and recovery. With the idea of sending a signal of distension towards the Shinari, a small vessel has been designated for the mission: the Exeter-class USS Argama.

Shift Time: Beta. See Shift Schedule and Weekly Meetups for details.

Audience: SEMI-OPEN

Event Type: Structured

Starting Point: USS Argama bridge

This is the follow-up to the previous Task Force Peacecraft Major RP Event, The Road to Kacam. Task Force members are prioritized for participation, though other characters may tag along as well. However, the only ship to be deployed will be the USS Argama.

1 Like

Anyone whos good at Diplomatting is welcome, things tend to explode around Serah from my experience. XD

3 Likes

I’ll send Drake for that, unless T’Vel wants to join in?

(Really, multiple diplomats isn’t a bad thing. We’ll just need to decide who is leading it OOC if not also ICly, and I’m happy to defer there and be more supporting if people want the chance.)

2 Likes

Dubois will be there, ofc, as Task Force CO, but I definitely agree: more diplomats, the better.

I wish to reiterate that participation is NOT RESERVED solely to members of the TF.

1 Like