Primary: Success
Secondary: Success

KEY PERSONNEL

• Captain Christian Dubois – USS Peacecraft
  • Captain Drake Tungsten – USS Dragon
  • Captain Maikull Barron – USS Alexander
  • Ambassador T’Vel – UFP Diplomatic Corps

NARRATIVE
While enroute to deliver promised goods to the Ravaged Azedi World of Kacam, The three Taskforce Vessels were intercepted by an unknown Cruiser. Upon dropping out of warp with weapons charged, the vessel hailed the Peacecraft, identifying itself as the [Davilsambo] a Cruiser of the Shinari people (unrecognized/uncontacted). The Shinari suffered greatly at the hands of the Terrans during their invasion, and initially mistaken us as Terran Vessels. Upon realizing were not the same as the Terrans, Dialog was established.

Finding we were on a peace-seeking mission of aid to Kacam, the Commander of the Davilsambo, Commander Sudaorg, requested we re-directed our supplies to their home world of Shinarechi, on behalf of the Shinari Recovery Council. Commander Sudaorg went into further detail, explaining that their world government and fleet were decimated by the Terrans, and that their people have been left starving in the streets.

It was determined by the Task Force Members the we could not spare the Supplies meant for Kacam, due to prior agreements, however we still held the general urge to aid these people. A counter offer was made, donating what little supplies the ships had on hand (through reserve stock) would be offered, in exchange for more information on the Shinari people and their world, with the promise that we will work to help bring aid to their world (Pending verification of their status and predicament)

RECOMMENDATION
Recommend a small recon team be sent to make contact with the Davilsambo, and make official First contact with their people and assess the damage to their world by the Terrans.

RECOGNITION
Special Recognition to Ambassador T’Vel for her level-headedness in negotiating with the Shinari.

OOC Made it a little late, but I made it! (Thus I get the AAR, lol) Thanks to @T for throwing this party! Looking forward to seeing how this arc goes from here!

3 Likes

(( I’m sorry I missed this one. I had a nap and came back to the game over an hour after it had started! ))

3 Likes