Regional Operations Briefing (October 2021)

38th Command invites you to participate in a discussion of current issues, events, and missions in the 38th’s area of operations. Tea and biscuits will be served.

Shift Time: Beta. See Shift Schedule and Weekly Meetups for details.

Audience: OPEN

Event Type: Structured

Starting Point: Research Lab Conference Room

Exact details, including time and date, are subject to change, depending on the availability of fleet staff.

This event will count towards one of the initiate tasks needed to complete the initiation.

The agenda lists discussion time for each squadron (this is a wiki post so you can edit directly; please look at this post to see a previous example). Squadron members who will be attending are free to list anything that they have been doing (either through official events or just made up), but these MUST be in the form of a full briefing so that anyone who reads them will know enough to discuss those points in the meeting itself. I may remove some discussion points if the list gets too long and these will be a priority for the next meeting.

This may be confusing to some, so please do let me know if you have any questions. As always, I’ll be looking for comments and suggestions about how best to run this, so don’t be afraid to let me know what you think.

2 Likes

AGENDA

• Urgent business or announcements from Fleet Command

• Aries Squadron Updates

• Gemini Squadron Updates
True Gorn Hegemony

NAME & POSTING: CAPT A. Mirazuni, U.S.S. Endeavour
BRIEFING: Contact with the True Gorn Hegemony, who aim to create an independent Gorn nation.
RECOMMENDED ACTIONS: Initate dialogue with the Hegemony to ascertain goals.
REPORTS: None.

• Libra Squadron Updates

• Sagittarius Squadron Updates
Logistical Supply and Support to Outlying Federation and non-aligned Worlds

NAME & POSTING: CAPT A. E. Holmes, U.S.S. Dallas.
BRIEFING: Logistical Supply and Support to Outlying Federation and non-aligned Worlds
RECOMMENDED ACTIONS: Reinforce supply lines to outer worlds, of both civilian and Starfleet origin.
REPORTS:
AAR: Supply run to Cestus: Pickup at Ba'aja
AAR: Supply run to Cestus: Mission of Mercy

• Taurus Squadron Updates
Outside the KCW

NAME & POSTING: Cmdr. Mai’kull Barron, USS Sun-Tzu
BRIEFING: Outside Influences taking advantage of the KCW
RECOMMENDED ACTIONS: Devote Intelligence/Patrol Resources into investigating potential threats to Federation Security and/or organizations that would try and use the conflict to their advantage
REPORTS: AAR: Ajilon Prime

• Task Force Updates

• Deep Space 13 Updates

• Questions for fleet command

Sample Briefing Format

NAME & POSTING: CAPT W. E. SHIPP, U.S.S. Shippy McShipface.
BRIEFING: We renamed our ship.
RECOMMENDED ACTIONS: Rename every ship.
REPORTS: None.

1 Like