Fleet Commanders: A Pictorial History

"A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent".
- Douglas MacArthur (20th century commander)
Spoiler: OOC:Show
This thread came about after reading a few comments on Discord about all the commanders the fleet has had over the years. And I thought to myself, we need to catalog this! This information is spread out over various pages and or threads. Besides, now that we have a newly built starbase, it's only logical that somewhere in the station there would be a wall with these pictures...well maybe not one or two people on here... ;-)

Spoiler: Show
??? - Feb 20 2412Commodore R'zo-vek
Feb 20 2412 - Apr 25 2414Commodore Randall Ashworth
Apr 25 2414 - Oct 21 2415Vice Admiral Rilem Celes
Oct 21 2415 - Jul 30 2416Vice Admiral Minari Ashkeph
Jul 30 2416 - Aug 20 2416Rear Admiral (LH) Neema Perim (Acting)
Aug 20 2416 - Feb 25 2417Vice Admiral Iryj Krvhn
Feb 25 2417 - Mar 6 2417Rear Admiral (LH) Dmitri Konieczko (Acting)
Mar 6 2417 - Jan 11 2418Vice Admiral Neema Perim
Jan 11 2418 - Jan 18 2418Rear Admiral (LH) Dmitri Konieczko (Acting)
Jan 18 2418 - PresentVice Admiral Enzian Amiri
3 Likes
muwANsu.jpg
Sector Command
SgoFcXY.jpg
Admiral Rhena Nexian
2409 - 2411
6 Likes
muwANsu.jpg
Task Force Argo
YL4nECx.jpg
Commodore R'zo-vek
2411 - 2412
6 Likes
muwANsu.jpg
Task Force Argo
57ChZX0.png
Commodore Randall Ashworth
2412 - 2414
7 Likes
WobnRNE.jpg
38th Fleet 'Argo'
It16dvh.jpg
Vice Admiral Rilem Celes
2414 - 2415
5 Likes
WobnRNE.jpg
38th Fleet 'Argo'
cg8BbNC.jpg
Vice Admiral Minari Ashkeph
2415 - 2416
5 Likes
WobnRNE.jpg
38th Fleet 'Argo'
v0WTFkC.jpg
Rear Admiral Neema Perim
2416 - 2416 (Acting)
5 Likes
WobnRNE.jpg
38th Fleet 'Argo'
9aCL3Db.jpg
Vice Admiral Iryj Krvhn
2416 - 2417
4 Likes
WobnRNE.jpg
38th Fleet 'Argo'
cLAbATs.jpg
Rear Admiral Dmitri Konieczko
2417 - 2417 (Acting)
2418 - 2418 (Acting)
3 Likes
WobnRNE.jpg
38th Fleet 'Argo'
1mFhuli.jpg
Vice Admiral Neema Perim
2416 - 2417
5 Likes
WobnRNE.jpg
38th Fleet 'Argo'
cP7oySy.jpg
Vice Admiral Enzian Amiri
2418 - Present
3 Likes
Excellent work Jarok, though correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Rhena a Trill?
wrote:
Excellent work Jarok, though correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Rhena a Trill?
You know, now that you mention it, that does ring a bell. Unfortunately, I have only one screenshot of his character which is the one that you see. Right from the get go I suspected it was an alt but since I have no other pictures, that's what I worked with. :idea: I'd love it if someone had a screenshot or two from back then though! I even contacted the man himself, we'll see.
1 Like
wrote:
You know, now that you mention it, that does ring a bell. Unfortunately, I have only one screenshot of his character which is the one that you see. Right from the get go I suspected it was an alt but since I have no other pictures, that's what I worked with. :idea: I'd love it if someone had a screenshot or two from back then though! I even contacted the man himself, we'll see.
Sadly if i do have screenshots from that era they're currently lost to me. I'm sorry.
I found a picture of Rhena! It's not the best but it's the best thing I have short of speaking to man himself. I can't see what she's wearing so I'll just opt for whatever fleet uniform we used at the time.

Update:For the first time in years, we can finally see what our first fleet commander looked like. I've updated the original post with the new picture. I happened to find a picture out of pure coincidence due to a conversation that was going on in Discord and I went digging into my old screenshots to find a funny picture I had, low and behold one of the pictures had the UI and there it was! I totally missed it back when I first started this project. I've uploaded the original screenshot below.

The hair was a pain to get right, I'm not entirely convinced it's the right style but given with what I had to go with, it's about as close as I'll get to being accurate.
IirXO1Q.jpg
2 Likes
I found a picture of Rhena! It's not the best but it's the best thing I have short of speaking to man himself. I can't see what she's wearing so I'll just opt for whatever fleet uniform we used at the time.

Update:For the first time in years, we can finally see what our first fleet commander looked like. I've updated the original post with the new picture. I happened to find a picture out of pure coincidence due to a conversation that was going on in Discord and I went digging into my old screenshots to find a funny picture I had, low and behold one of the pictures had the UI and there it was! I totally missed it back when I first started this project. I've uploaded the original screenshot below.

The hair was a pain to get right, I'm not entirely convinced it's the right style but given with what I had to go with, it's about as close as I'll get to being accurate.
IirXO1Q.jpg

Still had the Sector Command name so it was definitely before my time! Still, great work!